In cooperation with the Tire Industry Association (TIA), Western Canada Tire Dealers offers the following training courses for 2019.
1. Earthmover TireService (ETS) Advanced Installer Program
2. Automotive Tire Service (ATS) Level 400 / Train the Trainer
3. Commercial Tire Service (CTS) Level 400 / Train the Trainer
As always, leading these courses is TIA Director of Tire Service Matt White, our valued instructor in the past. Matt enjoys worldwide recognition for his dynamic approach and is highly regarded as the best in his field.
Attendees must bring their own PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) (steel toed shoes, gloves, vests, glasses etc.) for the hands-on practical portion of the training.
Training materials, lunches and coffee breaks will be provided.
1. Earthmover Tire Service (ETS) Advanced Installer Program
March 5th to 7th, Vernon. BC
Starts 8:00 a.m. on March 5th at:Prestige Inn, 4411 – 32nd. Street, Vernon, BC. For room registration phone: 250-558-5991. Ref. Event E05580
Cost of this course is $800.00 + GST
2. Automotive Tire Service (ATS) Level 400: Train the Trainer
March 11th to 15th, Langley, BC. Two courses offered:
• ATS A. March 11th, 8 a.m. to noon, March 13th
• ATS B. March 13th, Noon to 5:00 p.m. March 15th
Holiday Inn Express, 8750 – 204th. Street, Langley, BC. For room registration phone: 604-882-2000
Cost of this course is $600.00 + GST
3. Commercial Tire Service (CTS) Level 400: ‘Train the Trainer’
April 9th to 11th, 2019
This course starts at 8:00a.m. April 9th at:
Holiday Inn and Suites, 11330 170th. Street Edmonton, AB. For room registration phone: 780-444-3110
Cost of this Course is $800.00 +GST